Barter & Inventory APP
Our expert web app developers built a web application to manage a barter company’s data that exchanges goods and services within their organization and among other businesses. The app also includes inventory management.Contact Now
Some businesses are involved in barter trades, and have subsidiaries that, in addition to trading with other companies, carry out financial and commodity transactions between their subsidiaries. The high volume and properties of these transactions make them complex and difficult to manage.
Who can use the Barter App?
The Barter application is intended for businesses with different types of inventories and a variety of contracts and transactions and those interested in barter trade among the departments of their own organization or other organizations.
- Contract info
- Suppliers of inventory
- The value and actual cost of exchanged goods
- Clients (buyers of inventory)
- Sold, traded and purchased goods
- Internal currencies used within organizations
- Track of traded inventories
- Employees and users
Clients can view a report of their inventories, activities, cost of goods and market value, and data summary. The reports are generated on a regular timely basis, such as monthly and yearly. And they can be exported to Excel or PDF.
Track of traded inventory
In a regular sale, an inventory item is sold for a monetary value. However, in a barter system, inventory items are exchanged. Our application follows the barter structure and tracks the market value and the actual cost of items.
Elimination of human error
Human error is a risk when employees perform a set of complex tasks manually, such as cost and profit calculation. The barter application is robust in calculating barter data.
Transaction management system
- In this application, barter companies can manage the inventory, barter trades, purchase, and sale in the form of contracts. Additionally, they can manage transactions and filter them based on their details and analyze information based on reports.
- A dashboard displays user-defined short reports such as data of specific business transactions or the latest transaction information
In the setting page, a user can manage
- Inventory Items
- Inventory Categories
- In the setting page, a user can manage
- A contract includes the suppliers' data and the info of the party that the contract is signed with. It also contains the data of the inventory items being sold, traded or purchased, the source of inventory, and the buyers.
- Different reports are generated, such as reports on inventories, transactions, and activities which can be exported to Excel and PDF.
- The application also populates charts such as pie charts to present the data visually.
We spent several months analyzing the needs of our client. Their business was very special, and we found no application for meeting their business needs. We began to learn specific parts of the business, which was a kind of barter trade between its subsidiaries. We focused on their workflow and goals and parts of their work process that needed improvement. Once we gained a deeper insight, we documented the requirements as the software requirements specification. We are well pleased to have managed to build a web application meeting their business needs and the documented requirements.
We used the following the tech stack in the app development,
- Laravel framework for the back-end
- MySQL Database
- Vue.js framework for the front-end
Performance is one of our concerns in the application, so we reduced the calculation time, request and response time and rendering to be as fast as possible.
We also have a scheduled plan for updating the application framework and dependencies (both front-end and back-end) which makes it up to date and more stable and secure. Please note we can provide a maintenance package for your servers, as we have for our clients.
For the app error reporting, we used Sentry, which helps the development team to see what’s happening inside the code if there is something wrong.
- Also, there is a dedicated logging system, which takes logs of different actions on the DB records which is a great history of what happened over time.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT BSUPERIOR?
Managing Broker (Royal LePage Sussex Klein Group)
I have been working with BSUPERIOR team on various projects over the last 4 years. It started with a complex mathematical problem and a simple spreadsheet. Their team always surprises me with their skills and passion for their work. They really work hard to ensure projects meet the business criteria and solve the business problems they need to. I will continue working with them to improve the business systems of our company.
President (Tri-Cities Pest Detective)
Working with Sajad and his team at BSUPERIOR has been an easy and pleasant experience. The solution they built for us will save us dozens of hours of labour costs several times a year and has been well worth what we paid. I can easily recommend them and will not hesitate to work with them again in the future.
Kamille De Los Angeles
Office Manager & Business Administration (RHA)
Sajad and his team have been extremely helpful in meeting our website needs. They listen to what your vision is and not only work around it, but help to flesh it out. I would highly recommend Sajad and BSuperior to anyone with Technology needs.
General Manager (Persephone Brewing Company)
At Persephone Brewing we utilize a number of systems to manage and report our data. BSUPERIOR System helped us streamline these processes by automating several business processes using our existing data sets saving us hundreds of hours a year at a very reasonable cost.
BSUPERIOR SYSTEM LTD. provides custom software and technology solutions to small and medium sized businesses. We have been helping businesses to operate more efficiently, reduce money and time spend on redundant repetitive daily tasks.